Welcome to the VanDyke Software Forums

Join the discussion today!

Go Back   VanDyke Software Forums > SecureCRT on the Mac

Old 01-15-2019, 02:09 PM

Tile mode: Sane snap after arrange

In tile mode, I have 4 tiles: T1, T2, T3 and T4. T1 and T2 are on the top left and top right, respectively. T3 and T4 are on the bottom left and bottom right, respectively. The 4 tiles are perfectly snapped to one another and take up all the space in the window. This is great!

I want to swap the position of T1 and T4. If I do that, there is a certain amount of overlap, vertical and horizontal scroll bars appear in the window. I'd like to have the 4 windows snap back to their positions, but in the new order that I've manually arranged them.

If I use Window > Tile to try and achieve this, SCRT seems arrange the tiles differently than the closest snap position I have placed them in.

Is it possible to get them to intelligently snap somehow, after I've manually arranged them?
Old 01-15-2019, 02:24 PM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi jlixfeld,

SecureCRT does not currently support a "snap to grid" system or a way to specify the order tabs are arranged.

I have recorded your idea in our database of feature requests so that the product director can evaluate it for possible inclusion in a future release.

If this functionality becomes available in a future version, we will be sure to let you know. If you would like to be notified directly please send an email to Support@VanDyke.com with "Feature Request Forum Post 13361" in the subject line.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
(505) 332-5730