Welcome to the VanDyke Software Forums

Join the discussion today!

Go Back   VanDyke Software Forums > General

Old 11-27-2016, 04:37 AM

Awaiting licence key since November 24th

Hello Van Dyke

I placed an order for a new SCRT/SFX bundle (licence + 3 yr maintenance) on November 24th via your online shop. I've not yet received the licence key.

I've sent emails to orders@, sent you a message on Twitter, attempted to call your office sales line and have had no response.

The order reference is VAN161124-7221-54118. Could you please now very quickly either send the licence key or send a full refund.

Thanks

Martin.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:21 PM

It's *possible* they've all been on holiday for Thanksgiving since the 24th. Normally, they are very quick to respond.

I'm not sure if you happen to be based in the U.S., but several businesses over here (big and small; including my own) have let everyone be on vacation from the 24th until Monday morning.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
It's *possible* they've all been on holiday for Thanksgiving since the 24th. Normally, they are very quick to respond.
Sure, that's possible. However I would expect either them not to be accepting orders when they can't fulfill them within a reasonable amount of time, or they should have a big warning on their website before you buy.

Still no contact at all from them......

Martin.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:11 AM
VanDyke Technical Support

Martin,

We've tried to reply to you, but our attempts to send email to the address you used for purchasing and inquiring about your purchase have resulted in bounces each time (...@clu...uk). Our IT team has been asked to look into the bounce failures to find out more about what's causing the failure.

In the mean time, I'll try reaching out to you using your forum registration info. If there's another email address you'd like us to use, feel free to contact us by phone (+1 505-332-5730) and let us know, or send us an email inquiry from the alternate email address you'd like us to use.

--Jake
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/vandykesoftware
Email: support@vandyke.com
Web: https://www.vandyke.com/support
Old 11-28-2016, 11:35 AM
VanDyke Technical Support

Martin,

I haven't received a response from you either in the forums here or by email, but I thought I'd follow up and let you know that our IT/Admin staff identified an issue with sending outgoing email specific to your domain.

We believe the problem has been corrected, and I've re-sent the messages that earlier had bounced.

Would you be so kind as to reply and let me know if you've received them?

--Jake
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/vandykesoftware
Email: support@vandyke.com
Web: https://www.vandyke.com/support
Old 11-28-2016, 03:13 PM

Hi

For the forum's information, Jake and I have discussed this directly and it turns out there was a legacy email routing rule on Van Dyke's server for my domain pointing to a now non-existant host. This has been corrected and I'm getting email, including the licence bundle, as expected.

Thankyou Jake.

Mart.