Welcome to the VanDyke Software Forums

Join the discussion today!

Go Back   VanDyke Software Forums > General

Old 06-29-2012, 10:50 AM

Auto logon disabled but still works

Hi Folks,
I am using Version 6.7.5 (build 411). I initially setup auto logon for all sessions under options -> global options -> default session -> edit default settings -> logon actions with automate logon checked. I later removed it. But this change does not reflect. I also have automate logon disabled under options -> session options. I have closed and reopened the application many times but the automation is still happening. What am i missing here. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 AM

Hello,

It sounds like you are saying that you enabled automate logon in the default session, and applied the change to all sessions. Later you disabled automate logon in the default session, and applied the change to all sessions. Now, with some or all of your sessions, automate logon is still enabled. Is this correct?

Is automate logon still enabled in the default session?

For one of the sessions which seem to be acting as if automate logon is still enabled, can you verify that it's enabled by looking in Session Options?
[http://www.vandyke.com/support]
Old 07-04-2012, 07:24 AM

Thanks miked for the reply. I figured it out. I did not realize that the username field was set in the session options and even though the global auto logon was disabled, this was taking effect.

Tags
auto logon