View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:44 AM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the question. I am able to use your line of code from within SecureCRT 7.0.3 without issue even though the syntax is not correct. My guess is that something in addition to SecureCRT has changed.

Here is the correct syntax:
Code:
crt.session.connect "/SSH2 /L " & user & " /PASSWORD " & passwd & " /C 3DES /M MD5 /AcceptHostKeys " & ip
Would you manually connect to the device, capture trace options output and send it to me at support@vandyke.com with a subject of Attn Todd - Forum thread 10861?

To enable trace options output, click on the File pull down menu and select Trace Options. If you click the File pull down menu again you should see a check mark next to Trace Options, indicating that trace options output is now enabled.

With Trace Options enabled, you will notice debugging information displayed in the terminal window that isn't normally there by default when SecureCRT is attempting to establish a connection, and at certain times throughout the lifetime of the connection.

Once you are successfully connected, you can use the Select All and Copy options from within the Edit menu to transfer the information to the Windows clipboard, and then paste this information into a text editor and save the data as a file.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
505-332-5730