View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 08:39 AM
VanDyke Technical Support

Hi karmicus,
Quote:
RDP:
For the linux release of SecureCRT inclusion of both RDP and VNC clients for desktop remote access
I have added this thread to a feature request in our product enhancement database for RDP support for macOS/Linux. Should a future release of SecureCRT include this feature, notification will be posted here.

Quote:
Scratchpad:
make the scratchpad themeable -- sorry but for myself the bright white is a bit blinding.
make the scratchpad dockable item similar to the command manager and session manager currently are in the windows release
I have added this thread to a feature request in our product enhancement database to add the ability to change the background color of scratchpad. Should a future release of SecureCRT include this feature, notification will be posted here.

For the second request, do you mean a "session manager-like window" to manage scratchpad tabs? Or do you want the area where you enter commands/notes to be dockable instead of a tab?

Quote:
Missing features on the linux release:
incorporate the command manager into the Linux release and have it dockable
This is available in a v9.0 pre-release. Even though the beta release cycle has started, macOS/Linux versions have been omitted because the developers are still working on some features. Use the contact info below if you want to try the pre-release build. Please include the email address associated with your download account.

Quote:
allow the button bar to be dockable (unless I'm missing something as would prefer the button bar above the chat/command window as I'm able to do in the windows system)
I agree the positioning should probably be the same across all platforms. I've asked the developers to investigate.

Quote:
log update feature:
on the SSH/terminal sessions if connected to a terminal server when connecting to a second system, the option for the log-filename to be updated to reflect this. (this is more wishful thinking)
This one I do not understand. Please elaborate.

If you prefer direct email notification, send an email to support@vandyke.com and include Feature Request - Forum Thread #14316 in the subject line or use this form from the support page of our website.

VanDyke Software
Technical Support
support@vandyke.com
(505) 332-5730